Factory dana 44 weight

bkac

Caught the Bug
Does anybody know what the factory dana 44 weighs with the rotors on it roughly? Is it over 100lbs?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
No not yet, i bet it's close to 100lbs,
Anyone?

Good call :thumbup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
is this turning into a guess the weight like we did with moby? if so what do i win!?!?! my guess is 246.49 lbs

in all seriousness tho i have no idea but please do let us know as im sure some people are curious

is this turning into a guess the weight like we did with moby? if so what do i win!?!?! my guess is 246.49 lbs

in all seriousness tho i have no idea but please do let us know as im sure some people are curious

No silly MOD just googled shipping weight of a Jeep JK Dana 44.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I can ship this thing greyhound Across country for $155 up to 100lbs,
I'm thinking about pulling the hubs, shafts, tie rod, rotors and ship them separately. Now I wonder if the axle housing with the gears and locker weighs 100 pounds? I was hoping somebody would know the answer but I guess I'm going to have to pull it and weigh it. Lol

I can ship this thing greyhound Across country for $155 up to 100lbs,
I'm thinking about pulling the hubs, shafts, tie rod, rotors and ship them separately. Now I wonder if the axle housing with the gears and locker weighs 100 pounds? I was hoping somebody would know the answer but I guess I'm going to have to pull it and weigh it. Lol

Yep unless you can find the separate weights for each component.

Where are you shipping it too?

bkac

Caught the Bug
Not sure yet, I have a couple people interested on the east coast that wanted a shipping quote and I was trying to find the best way to do it. most cost effective!

bkac

Caught the Bug
I've had a rear 44 out an a front 30. They're stout. they can't wait more than 200 pounds I wouldn't think Idk
.. it's just can I get that divided in half...

I've had a rear 44 out an a front 30. They're stout. they can't wait more than 200 pounds I wouldn't think Idk
.. it's just can I get that divided in half...

I can divide it but the buyer may not want it afterwards.lmao ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414173293.040803.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Then I could sell it as a teraflex trackbar
Lol

Ok, realistically, because of the size and weight it will probably need to be shipped by truck, such as ABF, Yellow, etc. However, you can usually save a few bucks if you do "Terminal to Terminal", which means buyer has to pick it up at the terminal, it won't be delivered.

Top Bottom