Wayalife Decals

jktubby

There has been another thread before, he's just been to busy to get a round to it. I am sure he would love to get em done though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! i am sorry for not having them sooner but, in the beginning, i wasn't even sure anyone would want them. anyway, i'm working on all of them now and hope to have them available soon.

jktubby

LOL!! i am sorry for not having them sooner but, in the beginning, i wasn't even sure anyone would want them. anyway, i'm working on all of them now and hope to have them available soon.

Put me as number 1 on your list. I'd slap it right on my front windshield. :rock:

NAUJK

I would totally love some!! Wayalife decals and Evo decals would just look sexy!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
wayoflife said:

Dayum! Right on Eddie. I didn't think this would happen but SO GLAD you decided to. I definitely want some stickers and swag. Btw any way a license plate frame is in the works? That would be pretty sweet.

Hightower

wayoflife said:

Very cool Eddie ill take a shirt, couple banner stickers and a few smaller stickers as well!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Said it before...I'm in. I'll throw my request out for one that fits on the passenger side rear...below the taillight.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Decals

Count me in for a few, "I can put them over a few dents!" or once I get my jeep back from body shop!!!:standing wave:

Last edited:
Top Bottom