Introducing... Lil Punkin'

I've mentioned a few times in different threads that I recently purchased a second Jeep... Well, I have worked a ton (on several things I wasn't prepared or planning on) and there is still some to do, but I am finally ready to introduce everyone to the newest member of our family.... Lil Punkin'

This little Jeep will be my wife's daily driver and our general tooling around vehicle. She will likely still get some trail time in but the more serious stuff will be left to her big sister "Dirty" (My Silver JKUR).

IMG_20141025_183247526_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141025_183114725_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141025_183129028.jpg

IMG_20141025_183157893_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141025_183213946_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141025_183319193_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141025_183418449_HDR.jpg

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Sweet jeep man! I'm liking those fenders and have considered them myself but wasn't sure about the carbon fiber look. Jeep look great :thumbs:

Sweet jeep man! I'm liking those fenders and have considered them myself but wasn't sure about the carbon fiber look. Jeep look great :thumbs:

Thank you! To be honest we weren't sure about the fenders either. When we bought the Jeep it had Warrior Products Diamond plate hard fenders on it. There was little about them we liked (nothing). The biggest reason we went with these is they are different. (I've not seen a set on any Jeep locally.) Also, they are completely smooth underneath so cleaning should be a snap!

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Thank you! To be honest we weren't sure about the fenders either. When we bought the Jeep it had Warrior Products Diamond plate hard fenders on it. There was little about them we liked (nothing). The biggest reason we went with these is they are different. (I've not seen a set on any Jeep locally.) Also, they are completely smooth underneath so cleaning should be a snap!

Is the carbon fiber noticeable from a distance or just up close? I was looking at these because I really don't like the textured plastic.

Armydog

Sweet jeep, dude. Can lil punk in and my pumpkin be cousins?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Is the carbon fiber noticeable from a distance or just up close? I was looking at these because I really don't like the textured plastic.

You really have to be pretty close. They just look dark gray (almost black) from far.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom