Question regarding ARB twin Compressor mounting

steve_r2

Anybody use these guys stuff - Innovative JK Products ? (came across them on ebay)
More specifically their - Mounting Bracket and Air Line System for ARB On-Board Twin Air Compressor (CKMTA12) ?
If so is it a good piece of kit and worth dropping some $ on ?
Yea or nay in peoples opinion.
Cheers

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I haven't heard of that brand but I can tell you that I'm using the mount from M.O.R.E off-road for my ARB Dual Compressor. Very good product and outstanding customer service as you can see by the praise I gave them here: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=20597 Wayalife also gave them the same praise on his Facebook page.

I agree with ridge but also because I run the MORE mount as well for my twin. Very well made product and based off what they did for him a very standup company that jumps the gun to help with potential issues.

I agree with ridge but also because I run the MORE mount as well for my twin. Very well made product and based off what they did for him a very standup company that jumps the gun to help with potential issues.

Sorry Steve. Was trying to think who else has one and totally forgot about you.

Brutisjk

I also have M.O.R.E bracket for my twin compressor. Works really well, the install was very tight I thought. It's kind of hard to justify the price for the bracket, but I already paid a lot for the compressor and wanted a clean install. So the bracket was the best choice.

sjd78

Carolina Metal Masters makes a nice bracket that mounts the ARB twin compressor under the passenger seat.

Buster3479

Also have the M.O.R.E. on a 12'. I mounted the little tank on the firewall with wellnuts. It worked out really well, and as others said, very tight install. I honestly have to tell you, this was probably my least favorite install of anything I've done. I dropped more nuts, washers, and hardware into nebulous places (including the frame) putting this together than anything else on Beast. I have pretty meaty hands, which added to the difficulty.

Attachments

• Compressor_no_Spod.jpg
    Compressor_no_Spod.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 331

H8MUD

Not to hijack but does any company make an ARB twin compressor under the passenger seat mount for the '07/'08? Only ones I've found are for '09 and up.

HILLZ

Anybody use these guys stuff - Innovative JK Products ? (came across them on ebay)
More specifically their - Mounting Bracket and Air Line System for ARB On-Board Twin Air Compressor (CKMTA12) ?
If so is it a good piece of kit and worth dropping some $ on ?
Yea or nay in peoples opinion.
Cheers

I've seen this kit on ebay as well, the way they have made the airline kit is a good idea but It doesn't look like the fittings are that flash, as for the compressor mount it is just a big piece of c channel.
if you want to mount it in the cab and not in the engine bay the Carolina metal masters mount would be a lot better, they've designed it so there is still plenty of air flow around the unit. just my :twocents:

Tdkrawler

Not to hijack but does any company make an ARB twin compressor under the passenger seat mount for the '07/'08? Only ones I've found are for '09 and up.
Ive bought the carolina metal masters bracket, to install in my 07 crd jku

Dam you guys and your ability to mount it under the hood.
I do have the diesel engine though so hmm :)

Anyone who has the cmm underseat bracket -
Can you mount the locker manifold underneath the seat, on the same bracket?

Top Bottom