VIDEO : 2015 Jeep Renegade | Tales of the Trailhawk | Going Vertical

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jeep just released this new video for the all new 2015 Jeep Renegade TrailHawk in Moab. Check it out!

:cool:

JeepFan

Hooked
Steph and I were just checking out this video last night. Very Cool! Looks like Fins n Things. The Trailhawk is really growing on me but Steph is not sold...YET! She wants a new JK! Funny how are biggest argument is about what to replace the Nissan with! :crazyeyes: Wish me luck...:naw:

Ok so what will the purpose be if you were to purchase a Renegade Trailhawk?

For me it will be to get around town and maybe some dirt roads. Going to places like Moab, Rubicon, Johnson Valley and others will be in the JK, hence why I am slowly building it up.

JMHO

R/
Will

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Steph and I were just checking out this video last night. Very Cool! Looks like Fins n Things. The Trailhawk is really growing on me but Steph is not sold...YET! She wants a new JK! Funny how are biggest argument is about what to replace the Nissan with! :crazyeyes: Wish me luck...:naw:

She would look good in a new jk 😁

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! Like you can blame her. She wheeling your JK way harder than you do :cheesy: :crazyeyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ok so what will the purpose be if you were to purchase a Renegade Trailhawk?

For me it will be to get around town and maybe some dirt roads. Going to places like Moab, Rubicon, Johnson Valley and others will be in the JK, hence why I am slowly building it up.

JMHO

R/
Will

Agreed. It's a front country vehicle that gets great gas mileage.

Top Bottom