Dynomax and smog

Brankz

So my tags are due in November, I run the dynomax dual "turbo" muffler, and I read somewhere that it's not California legal, is that true?
What suggestions do you guys have to pass the smog

Just go to one of those no pass no pay places to see what they say. If you pass cool get your tags, if you do not the should give you an itemized list of the componets that failed inspection.

Brankz quit whining and just do something.:bleh:

Brankz

Just go to one of those no pass no pay places to see what they say. If you pass cool get your tags, if you do not the should give you an itemized list of the componets that failed inspection.

Brankz quit whining and just do something.:bleh:

I know but I just can't 😩 whining Is on my blood! Lol.

You should be good to go. If this wasn't CA approved, we would label it as so.
The only "concern" would be a pre dump system MAYBE for CA and since there is a muffler in the system I ASSume it will pass.

CA. V.C. 27150 (a) Every motor vehicle subject to registration shall be equipped with an adequate muffler in constant operation and properly maintained to prevent any excessive or unusual noise, and no muffler or exhaust system shall be equipped with a cutout, bypass, or similar device.

So my tags are due in November, I run the dynomax dual "turbo" muffler, and I read somewhere that it's not California legal, is that true?
What suggestions do you guys have to pass the smog

Brankz

You should be good to go. If this wasn't CA approved, we would label it as so.
The only "concern" would be a pre dump system MAYBE for CA and since there is a muffler in the system I ASSume it will pass.

CA. V.C. 27150 (a) Every motor vehicle subject to registration shall be equipped with an adequate muffler in constant operation and properly maintained to prevent any excessive or unusual noise, and no muffler or exhaust system shall be equipped with a cutout, bypass, or similar device.

Thumbs thank you, I will smog it tomorrow

Top Bottom