Wave from Vegas

RBCON

My name is Gene and I live in Las Vegas. Recently retired from the Air Force and purchased my 2014 JKU Anvil Rubicon. Loving it and try to get out on the trails as much as possible. My wife and I also run a local Camaro club and that consumes much of our free time. Being new to Jeep's I had no idea about waving to each other so if any Vegas peeps on the south side of town waved at a Anvil Rubicon and didn't get a wave back, sorry.

Mods...added a CB for runs with Desert Wranglers but that is it until my kitchen remodel is completed. I hope to use information from this community to help with my wish list.

JKU Rubicon.jpg

stweasel

Welcome to Wayalife. You will love your Jeep in and around the Vegas area. My wife, when we first got the jeep she used to freak out wondering why everyone was waving at her. The DW is a great group to get acquainted with off road basics and to get familiar with the local trails but their best outings are the camping trips. Enjoy your Jeep and hope to see you on the trail.

Last edited:

SaddleTramp

Welcome from Henderson/Green Valley. There are a number of us from town on here, feel free to look us up for a run anytime! Congrats on the new rig, love that Anvil!

RBCON

Welcome to Wayalife. You will love your Jeep in and around the Vegas area. My wife, when we first got the jeep she used to freak out wondering why everyone was waving at her. The DW is a great group to get acquainted with off road basics and to get familiar with the local trails but their best outings are the camping trips. Enjoy your Jeep and hope to see you on the trail.

My wife just went out with DW for the ladies overnight trip and loved it. I'm looking forward to doing a camping trip with them.

Top Bottom