Evo 3" Enforcer - Build Upon it?

GENREC

I have a 2014 Sport JKU. Only looking for 2.5 to 3" of lift on 35's.

I'm stuck between lifts, not sure which to get. :eek: I'm leaning heavy on RK, even considering AEV, and of course the Enforcer as I'm mostly a DD. So if I get more into the dirt, and want to build upon the Enforcer kit, what are people doing? what do you all recommend? What brands and parts to make a more well rounded Enforcer kit, and at that point would the Enforcer feel like it should, or did one just ruin it by adding components it didn't come with in the first place?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I don't have the EVO Enforcer lift or any lift yet for that matter but from what I've seen the Enforcer is a great lift. You should add the EVO drag link flip and I believe if you decide you want the 4 inch it's just swapping coils nothing else really. Maybe others that have the lift will chime in.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
The enforcer is the perfect dd kit and does very well off road. The thing is, a lot of companies sell you extra stuff that really isn't needed. You can add extra components like a drag link flip to correct steering geometry. Plenty of people have run the enforcer on the jkx and did just fine

bkac

Caught the Bug
I was in your shoes a few months ago, a finally went with the Enforcer 3". No regrets at all and it actually was so much more then I thought possible for a coil lift. Besides the draglink flip you don't need anything else. It's a very solid kit and great for a dd with the added benefits of amazing offroad ability!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The enforcer is the perfect dd kit and does very well off road. The thing is, a lot of companies sell you extra stuff that really isn't needed. You can add extra components like a drag link flip to correct steering geometry. Plenty of people have run the enforcer on the jkx and did just fine

Agreed 100%! Great kit to build upon and comes with everything you need to have a great riding rig! The only thing you really don't get in the kit is rear uppers BUT if you have a 4 door you don't need them anyway until you get an aftermarket shaft. Good news is EVO makes rear uppers now as well if you do end up needing them :thumb:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Agreed 100%! Great kit to build upon and comes with everything you need to have a great riding rig! The only thing you really don't get in the kit is rear uppers BUT if you have a 4 door you don't need them anyway until you get an aftermarket shaft. Good news is EVO makes rear uppers now as well if you do end up needing them :thumb:

They make rear uppers now for you 2 door folks? That's great. I saw they started selling their front shock relo brackets and spanner wrenches.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
They make rear uppers now for you 2 door folks? That's great. I saw they started selling their front shock relo brackets and spanner wrenches.

Yup! Rear uppers and lowers! Saw it on facebook the other day. It looks like they are including them in the bolt on coilover kit as well cause there was an updated pic with the new rear uppers in it.

Panda

I'm loving the evo coils, I agree with these guys the enforcer is great DD suspension :thumb:

As many have already stated the EVO plush rides paired with Rancho RS9000 XL makes a very nice ride. If you can find someone who has those coils try and get a ride you will see a how they feel.

GENREC

As many have already stated the EVO plush rides paired with Rancho RS9000 XL makes a very nice ride. If you can find someone who has those coils try and get a ride you will see a how they feel.

I'm looking at your signature, and this is what I meant. I see you have 3" Enforcer coils paired with RK arms and components, that's what I was after, what people were doing to build upon the basic Enforcer kit. I wondered how they are all worked and meshed together, if nicely or any issues.

Mdrnizd

I'm looking at your signature, and this is what I meant. I see you have 3" Enforcer coils paired with RK arms and components, that's what I was after, what people were doing to build upon the basic Enforcer kit. I wondered how they are all worked and meshed together, if nicely or any issues.

I've installed both the RK kits with all 8 arms and have the Evo Enforcer 3" on my personal Jeep. I can tell you the Jeep I put the RK kit on, he sold it and when I built his 2015 he went with the Enforcer 3" after riding in mine. I also prefer the Evo arms over RK. Having the ability to adjust them without taking bolts out is huge for me.

chipper

I also have a '14 JKU that will be a DD as well as wheeling when I can. I couldn't make my mine up either. But after reading all the great reviews, and seeing that so many folks here with sweet rigs running the enforcer, I've decided to go with the enforcer 3" with drag link flip and pairing it up with rancho 9000xl. (Just got in the mail yesterday). Also getting the JKS quicker disconnects. If I need rear uppers later I'll go with Currie. I hope my decision helps you make yours. Good luck

Top Bottom