Maximus 3 tire carrier installed!

Pretty Fly

Not the easiest install ever but the people at Maximus were great to deal with. I love the finished product, seems very stout. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414722783.172290.jpg

Rubizon

I've got about 5 hours into it but I've installed it twice. I messed up one of the brackets and had to take it off and wait for Maximus to ship me a replacement.

That's shitty :/. Glad it all turned out though! I need to start looking in to what options I want to replace the stock carrier. Probably going to run bare ass for a little while and take the stock mount off.

foley0416

Looks good! I'm looking at this tire carrier as well to run without a bumper.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pretty Fly

Nice! Could we get some more shots?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes sir.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414769750.122921.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414769768.006665.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414769784.739532.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414769799.339770.jpg
One thing I would like to change is that you can't swing the tire carrier out separate from the tailgate without removing a bolt from the connecting linkage. I will see if I can replace that bolt with a pin.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I freaking love that sticker in your window. The only thing that would make it better is if it had a guy with a rocket launcher aimed squarely at every minivan on the road.

Wardell

One thing I would like to change is that you can't swing the tire carrier out separate from the tailgate without removing a bolt from the connecting linkage. I will see if I can replace that bolt with a pin.

Hmmm, that's a shame. Has anyone suggested to Maximus that they could make some sort of quick disconnect for that? I'm sure they could make one.

Either way, this does look like a pretty nice setup. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Top Bottom