Old Man Emu Spacers- yes or no

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
I just obtained a partial slightly used Old Man Emu 2" suspension lift. I got the springs and shocks. They were only on the guys JK for 5-6 months. He removed and installed a 4" OME lift.

While looking for the few remaining parts I need for this lift I noticed that there is a 10mm Spacer(s) for front and rear springs. What I don't see is if I need 2 front and 2 rear or just front or just rear.

Also they sell them individually.

So what do I need:confused:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I just obtained a partial slightly used Old Man Emu 2" suspension lift. I got the springs and shocks. They were only on the guys JK for 5-6 months. He removed and installed a 4" OME lift.

While looking for the few remaining parts I need for this lift I noticed that there is a 10mm Spacer(s) for front and rear springs. What I don't see is if I need 2 front and 2 rear or just front or just rear.

Also they sell them individually.

So what do I need:confused:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Probably neither, just use your factory spring isolators and call it a day.

Last edited:

hydrohut

Agree with above. Pretty sure the kits used to come with a set of front spacers but they stopped that. Think I read that somewhere on here maybe. Mine has the OME 2 inch and no spacers and its fine.
I guess if you found it was down in the front a bit you could add front spacers later.

Last edited:

HILLZ

I'm running the same kit and with the weight of the front bar and winch is was a little low at the front so i got the spacers on as well

Top Bottom