2014 SEMA - Monster Energy Ballistic BJ Baldwin 800 HP Trophy Truck

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who haven't seen Monster Energy's, Ballistic BJ Baldwin Recoil 2 on YouTube, do yourself a favor and check it out now as it is BADASS!!

Now that you've seen the video, here's some shots of his 800hp Trophy Truck at SEMA :cool:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

SKT

Wow, that video was insane! :shock:

Hope that urban wheeling does not become popular, but that was some incredible driving skills and vehicle handling.

Truck literally handles those off-cambers, launches and ledge drops like a racing quad.

I think it is cool that the suspension looks like EVO DTD and the tires look like the New Nitto EXO Grappler. Yes I realize their sponsor is Toyo which mean Toyo has a similar tire coming out.

Jeeper Jr.

I think it is cool that the suspension looks like EVO DTD and the tires look like the New Nitto EXO Grappler. Yes I realize their sponsor is Toyo which mean Toyo has a similar tire coming out.

So suspension wise, does EVO1 have anything on a trophy truck?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr

Toyo open country R/T. There is a thread about them here

--rccrwlr.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Very cool, it's like the Trophy truck version of the gymkhana videos. Love to see one done with a jeep..

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

Desert Racers actually created the Double Throwdown suspension setup and have been using it for years. Mel perfected it for the JK platform. :thumb:

Top Bottom