2014 SEMA Gecko Green Magnaflow Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This Gecko Green Jeep JK Wrangler was on display in front of the Magnaflow trailer at the 2014 SEMA Show and featured a lot of Smittybilt and G2 Products. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Baja style dual spare tire carrier...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

$330 will get you this gold tie-rod and a smile if you play hard enough ;)
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

jagerhelix

A couple cool items on this, but getting pretty tire of those Smitty xrc fenders. Its almost a sema requirement for JKs

Sent from my Nexus 10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Not sure on some of the stuff. I like the rims. I doubt they need the double spare set up. Still has a d30.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Like the wheels and spare setup, hate the fenders. What happens to these jeeps after the shows?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those grills are sacrilegious... why!?

Honestly, I couldn't agree with you more. The Jeep grill is a iconic symbol of Jeep - why anyone would purposefully get rid of it for this is beyond me.

A couple cool items on this, but getting pretty tire of those Smitty xrc fenders. Its almost a sema requirement for JKs

I'm with you on this one. Definitely burnt out on seeing them but I suppose, there aren't a whole lot of new things companies like 4WheelParts wants to make for a Wrangler in the winter of it's model life.

Are you sure this isn't the 4wheelparts jeep??

LOL!! It might as well be :crazyeyes:

You can't just delete the seven slots like that it's just not right :grayno:

Agreed.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like the Baja style carrier, and there seems to be a air system between the spares for airing up?

This was different and cool to see but it pretty much leaves you with a Jeep that either needs to be trailered everywhere or one that you don't mind driving in the elements.

Wasn't that one there last year? :thinking:

When I first saw it, I was thinking the same but upon closer look, I don't think so.

Not sure on some of the stuff. I like the rims. I doubt they need the double spare set up. Still has a d30.

:cheesy: You noticed that too :D

Like the wheels and spare setup, hate the fenders. What happens to these jeeps after the shows?

All baja'd out with big tires and running a D30 front? What do you think :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom