2014 SEMA Black Ops 4x4 Jeep TJ Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, when it comes to Jeep TJ Wranglers, I have to say that this Black Ops 4x4 one at the 2014 SEMA Show was pretty badass. With a 3-link front, tri-link rear, chop top and 46" tires, this thing had real cool factor...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Talk about a little bit of trimming...
main.php

Ummm, guess they needed even LESS back spacing - LOL...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Oh yeah, a ProRock!
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

GCM 2

Overall it's a badass looking TJ. Should have stuck with 40" tires and the usual 3.5" backspacing and it would probably still look badass and be functional.

David1tontj

My favorite part is the 3 sets of wheel spacers stacked up, and despite having 46" tires, they are still running 5 lugs. With that much leverage, I bet they (well.... I) could break the lug nuts right off it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why do I feel like pulling it back and letting it go?!

LOL!! It looked more like an old battery powered Stomper to me but yeah, that's about what I feel like doing too :D

That chop looks awesome!

The chop really made this Jeep - gives it a real sinister look.

Overall it's a badass looking TJ. Should have stuck with 40" tires and the usual 3.5" backspacing and it would probably still look badass and be functional.

Agreed. This thing caught my eye right away but then after scrutinizing it a bit, I couldn't help looking at all the ways it could have been built more functional.

It just may float too!

:cheesy: It wouldn't surprise me :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
1" of up travel.....

Maybe 1.5" :cheesy:

My favorite part is the 3 sets of wheel spacers stacked up, and despite having 46" tires, they are still running 5 lugs. With that much leverage, I bet they (well.... I) could break the lug nuts right off it!

No kidding! If I could guess, they just did what they could to make the 46's work for the show. At least, I hope so anyway because everything else about this Jeep is really nice.

Thats a baddass looking rig! :thumb:

In all fairness, it really is a great looking Jeep

David1tontj

No kidding! If I could guess, they just did what they could to make the 46's work for the show. At least, I hope so anyway because everything else about this Jeep is really nice.

I've though about trying on my friends 47" swampers. It would only be for kicks and giggles.. Snap a few pics and swap back to my more practical tires.. I hope that's what they did here..

Gotta do anything you can to make your Tj stand out in a jk world.

Top Bottom