Painting my interior?

Brankz

So I want to make my interior back, at the moment is tan color, my question is can I paint the dash and door panels or do I have to do a junkyard hunting and find a black interior

StrizzyChris

I don't like tan interior either. My guess is he likes the clean and simple all black.

To answer your question, swap out panels. Paint would look terrible unless you wrapped it in fiberglass and had a high gloss/polished finish...but that's too flashy for a jeep in my opinion

Brankz

I don't like tan interior either. My guess is he likes the clean and simple all black.

To answer your question, swap out panels. Paint would look terrible unless you wrapped it in fiberglass and had a high gloss/polished finish...but that's too flashy for a jeep in my opinion

I can find the interior in the junkyard right ?
And if I do what is a fair price so I don't get Rip off lol 👍👋👋👋👍

jeeeep

Hooked
there are paints made specifically for interiors, you need to make sure you get the proper paint for the material and prep it properly.

The prep is important, take a shortcut or do a half-assed job and the final result will show it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They make paint for this and I've had friends paint their entire interiors before and it looks factory. I don't remember what they used though.

Top Bottom