2014 SEMA Paralyzed Veterans of America Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This Jeep JK Wrangler was built up for Paralyzed Veterans of America and was on display in the South Hall of the 2014 SEMA Show. I apologize ahead of time for the quality of the photos and for not having very many of them but, the lighting here was terrible and this was the best I could do.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

I know the quality is bad but, you can kind of make out the carbon fiber looking dash here
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I like the level 8 pro wheels and new falken m/t tires. They didn't desecrate the grill. What's going on with the rear windows? Almost looks like blinds. Not a bad looking jeep

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like the level 8 pro wheels and new falken m/t tires. They didn't desecrate the grill. What's going on with the rear windows? Almost looks like blinds. Not a bad looking jeep

LOL!! It's part of the wrap and I think that's what they're supposed to be

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
LOL!! It's part of the wrap and I think that's what they're supposed to be

Lol, nothing wrong with mini blinds I guess. But this jeep looks good, not to overboard with lights and corny stuff. I could actually see this jeep off road.

Benny

I think the "mini blind" window treatment is supposed to mimic the combat identification panels that are on military vehicles. XM101420HMMWV20Armored.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
I like the dash and instrument panel. Is that a replacement or a treatment to the stock materials?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Pretty cool Jeep. It would have been so much cooler though if they had set it up with hand controls. Seriously, showing our paralyzed vets that they could have a rockin' vehicle that they could actually use and drive off road would have been very cool.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Very cool Jeep! I agree that hand controls would have been an awesome modicication. I have a friend who lost use of both his legs and he drives the crap out of his Cherokee with hand controls! I like those new Falken Mts too.

Spartan

While I don't like everything about this Jeep. I do think it was build to support a great cause, and I hope it sells for more a ton!

Top Bottom