2014 SEMA Black Anzo Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This black 2-door Jeep JK Wrangler belongs to Anzo lights and was on display out side the south hall at the 2014 SEMA Show.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Well that doesn't look right...
main.php

Body Armor roof rack...
main.php

Body Armor bumpers...
main.php

main.php

main.php

Anzo LED headlight...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

NAUJK

Ok soo the tire carrier is bending... is that paint chipping next to the tow point on the rear bumper? Also theres lights in the grill... I bet that radiator doesn't get much air flow...

I dunno bout yall but I see some major flaws with this thing... plus if its the Anzo jeep why is it all Body Armor stuff??

JAGS

Hooked
Also theres lights in the grill... I bet that radiator doesn't get much air flow...

I dunno bout yall but I see some major flaws with this thing... plus if its the Anzo jeep why is it all Body Armor stuff??

Anzo is a LED manufacturer/distributor. I'm guessing BA supplied them for the show build.

NAUJK

Does it seem like the grill deletes are the thing this year? Sacrilegious I say.

I agree... I dont know why you would want to delete the Grill... its kinda is Jeep. They look weird without it. Also that new angry eyes grill thing I keep seeing that everywhere as well...

NAUJK

Anzo is a LED manufacturer/distributor. I'm guessing BA supplied them for the show build.

Yeah I knew that, but Id figured there would be more Anzo markings on it you know?? To mee seeems more like a Body Armor advert than Anzo but thats just me

jagerhelix

The fact that RBP "Rolling Big Power" even makes grills for the JK is humerous. The exception is LS and Hemi guys, but something tells me anzo doesn't have "big power" under that hood. Rolling ridiculous gear ratios to compensate for "Rolling Small Power" would be more accurate.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JaySC

Lol...no, the bending tire carrier does NOT look right. I missed it the first go-around too. Yeah, this jeep is so nuts I had to do a double take.

Looks like the rear axle is smiling but it could be an optical illusion.

Mayb they were wheeling it hard and landed on a ledge on the rear bumper.

Top Bottom