what makes life good in a jeep...

G-man

What makes life good in a jeep... I work very long hours. I work 14 hour days. I come home many times only to see my wife, my 2 sons asleep (6yr and 6 month old), and sometimes I find them in bed getting ready to go to sleep. I have a 4 dr JKU I use as a DD, and it is parked at work for 14 hours a day, Monday thru Friday. Friday, I come home, and my family is waiting up for me. My 6 Ur old says, "dad, you look very tired. Go to sleep so we can go out to the mountains tomorrow and have fun. Go to sleep. I love you dad. Go to sleep".
Saturday morning, I get up, and my family is waiting on me. My wife makes a picnic basket with good food to eat, and friends waiting on me to get ready.
What makes life good in a jeep? For me Family, love, friends, and the great memories made in an adventure.

What makes life good for you...

ForumRunner_20141103_140319.png

What makes life good in a jeep... I work very long hours. I work 14 hour days. I come home many times only to see my wife, my 2 sons asleep (6yr and 6 month old), and sometimes I find them in bed getting ready to go to sleep. I have a 4 dr JKU I use as a DD, and it is parked at work for 14 hours a day, Monday thru Friday. Friday, I come home, and my family is waiting up for me. My 6 Ur old says, "dad, you look very tired. Go to sleep so we can go out to the mountains tomorrow and have fun. Go to sleep. I love you dad. Go to sleep".
Saturday morning, I get up, and my family is waiting on me. My wife makes a picnic basket with good food to eat, and friends waiting on me to get ready.
What makes life good in a jeep? For me Family, love, friends, and the great memories made in an adventure.

View attachment 107798

Well it would be hard to top yours.

For me it is pretty much the same family and friends who have the same interest.

cmireles

When you're having a really shitty day and you just need to leave everything behind for a little bit, your Jeep can take you places where no one else can get to you.

KingCopperhead

Listening to my son laugh his ass off when we go over rocks and hills that you can't see over. I think he is happiest when it's just him and me out on the trails with our jeep buddies.

G-man

King copperhead.... I feel you on that... I can honestly say that is more rewarding then anything on earth... A kids laughter...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

King copperhead.... I feel you on that... I can honestly say that is more rewarding then anything on earth... A kids laughter...

Absolutely! Not every kid gets to do this kind of stuff. My dad was never into cars or off roading. My boy loves it. I told him we were making one last trip to rausch before winter and he said "this is better than Christmas!"

Now if I could get my bonus kids (stepkids) and my fiancee into it, that would be amazing. But it's good bonding time for me and the boy so I won't complain.

G-man

My friend said... Having a blast even when your jeep is on its side... Lol:D

Attachments

• 1415058965105.jpg
    1415058965105.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 194

Gadget

Caught the Bug
The fact that it brings together a community of people that most likely would never meet otherwise.

pastorwug

A Great God, a Great Wife, A great family, a Great church, a Great Jeep and Great friends that remain loyal in spite of my stupidities. :thumb:

JT Bone

Nice lunch, dog, couple of kids, wife, and front and rear locked 37s pulling you through Imogene Pass snow melt at 13,114' then down into Telluride Colorado on the 4th of July for a steak dinner. It doesn't get much better than that folks.

JEEP = 'MERICA

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415250649.918208.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415250683.301588.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415250737.218669.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415250789.440146.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415250816.369856.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415250892.453488.jpg

Aldonoward3

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415251661.268935.jpg

Those moments when you try to get lost, look down at your phone to see that you have no service and then smile. 😊

bigtrucker52

View attachment 107798

Amen to that about family, friends, and memories. That's exactly what makes the jeep life great for me

Top Bottom