2014 SEMA EVO TJ 4600 Class Race Jeep

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was nice to see a Jeep as used and abused as the Off Road Evolution EVO TJ 4600 Class Race Jeep on display at the 2014 SEMA Show.

main.php

main.php

main.php

If you can believe it, these Kings are NOT coil overs but rather, separate coils and shocks :D
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Boatside sliders
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

HILLZ

Must be one of the early Ford built Jeeps judging by the puddle of oil under it :cheesy:

Nice rig and good to see even used and abused rigs can still hold their own against the show ponies!

GCM 2

This little TJ appears to be a parking lot princess, I hardly doubt it has seen any real use. :icon_crazy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hmmm. That front axle doesn't look like it was slammed into a boulder a few weeks ago. :thinking:

Edit: I looked for the video but couldn't find it to post.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
If it had 22" or larger rims and low profile m/t tires it would fit in. But these tires look like they've seen dirt and the rims look scratched. Lol..
Mel should have a video on loop of him taking on that boulder in the background.

GCM 2

Hmmm. That front axle doesn't look like it was slammed into a boulder a few weeks ago. :thinking:

Edit: I looked for the video but couldn't find it to post.

Here are some screen captures of how it played out....

Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 6.08.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 6.08.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 6.07.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 6.07.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 6.09.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-11-03 at 6.07.55 PM.png

Rccrwlr

I love this jeep. It's the little bullet proof rig that could. I can't however stop thinking about head gear when I look at the front stinger supports that go back into the fenders. It looks like the gear that Marsha wore in the Brady Bunch!!

--rccrwlr.

SaddleTramp

This was the video posted on the Rugged Radio FB page of said incident from the Reno races. Hopefully this is ok, I had to download the embedded video to a hosting site to post here, but there is too much awesomeness here not to be shared.

Video credit: Rugged Radios.

Last edited:
Top Bottom