2014 SEMA Starwood Motors Red VPR Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is the 3rd of 4 Jeep JK Wrangler that Starwood Motors built for VPR and was on display at the 2014 SEMA Show. Much like the blue one, this JK featured smaller 22" wheels but was still covered in a bedliner and had the caveman mono-brow front grill. Check it out.

main.php

main.php

main.php

At least it had a 10th Anniversary Jeep hood.
main.php

Looks like it has JW Speaker headlights
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Got air tanks?
main.php

GCM 2

If I win the MegaMillions lottery tomorrow, I am buying Starwood Motors and then promptly firing everyone involved with the company and dissolving the entire operation.

sanman357

At least the caveman grill still has the 7 slots. I really don't like the full wire mesh grill. A Neanderthal or angry Jeep still looks like a Jeep. But until I get my own Jeep, it really doesn't matter, at least they own one.

MTG

Caught the Bug
If I win the MegaMillions lottery tomorrow, I am buying Starwood Motors and then promptly firing everyone involved with the company and dissolving the entire operation.

Dude. They've been around since 2010 (as evidenced by the grab handle). Company's like that don't just go away when someone flashes a little bit of cash in their face. They are part of the core that makes up the industry. :yup:

Oregonjeeper

Dude. They've been around since 2010 (as evidenced by the grab handle). Company's like that don't just go away when someone flashes a little bit of cash in their face. They are part of the core that makes up the industry. :yup:

that's where all the "Hollywood Jeepers"go...you will see justin bieber driving it next week

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

Is it freaking groundhog's day at starwood? Love the color and the interior, but damn guys, mix it up. Hell a stock grill would be a wild change at this point :doh:

SDG

Caught the Bug

Haha, you would be doing everyone a favor.

Is it just me, or is the only difference between all 3 of their jeeps A) color B) wheels

Other than that they all have a full rhinolining with paint on top, unibrow grill nastyness, and some other stupud shit.

GCM 2

Haha, you would be doing everyone a favor.

Is it just me, or is the only difference between all 3 of their jeeps A) color B) wheels

Other than that they all have a full rhinolining with paint on top, unibrow grill nastyness, and some other stupud shit.

You know I have heard very similar things said about Off Road Evolution built rigs, and its usually coming from someone with a complete Rock Krawler build or GenRight build, or Teraflex build, or AEV build, or Poison Spider build, etc. I guess my point is, people usually park their folding chair next to one campfire and hang out there and never leave. Nothing wrong with that, its just that Starwood motors caters to the part of the automotive world that attracts people who doing nothing for any part of any particular part of a motorsports segment. Its simply an outsiders interpretation of something, that someone else copied from someone else's interpretation. Bottom line: they build vehicles for ignorant posers. Every area of the motorsports world has a Starwood Motors building crap.

Top Bottom