2014 SEMA Starwood DUB Gecko Green Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And finally, here is the last of the 4 Jeep JK Wranglers that Starwood Motors had on display in front of the south hall of the 2014 SEMA Show. And technically, this one was on display over by DUB where the white and pink JK I posted up the day before is but, it still had VPR bumpers. If you can believe it, this JK is Rhinolined, has big wheels and the caveman mono-brow front grill.

main.php

main.php

So easy even a caveman can do it!
main.php

Nice AEV hood..
main.php

Matching green pop stitching on the seats.
main.php

Yet another Wildboar fastback hard top - looks like they were handing these out like candy this year.
main.php

main.php

main.php

HILLZ

Good to see Starwood put some variety into their builds, a different colour and wheel pattern counts as variety right :thinking: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

all I can say about Starwood builds is :icon_crazy:. With the money they invest in these Jeeps they could have done a lot better in my opinion. Then again there must be a market for their product because they are still in business.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Get rid of that nasty grill, and I like it. Black everywhere, love the color, love the finish, and the interior seems nicely done as well. That grill should be made illegal.

Top Bottom