2014 SEMA PROBOXTOPS Red / Black Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this crazy Jeep JK Wrangler on display at the 2014 SEMA Show belonged to a company called PROBOXTOPS and in a nutshell, they make tops for your JK that are essentially one big speaker system. Check it out...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

What a surprise, yet another bedlined caveman mono-brow...
main.php

Rugged Ridge hood
main.php

Shot of the PROBOXTOPS from the outside.
main.php

main.php

Here you can kind of see just how thick it is..
main.php

main.php

Overall shot
main.php

What it looks like from the inside.
main.php

main.php

Don't know if you can see it or not but, the adjustable track bar on this front axle is NOT set correctly so the coils are are warped - LOL!
main.php

BLING!
main.php

dannymalkin

All they have to do is loosen two bolts and turn the sleeve to center it!! Less than 2 minute job haha!

Unless the red powder coat got it stuck...

Spartan

Did Wild Boar give everyone a free grill? I still think they only look good with the eyeball head lights.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
That's a pretty nice rig but way to complicated and like you said Eddie I can see the what you were talking about with the track bar not being set correctly :naw:
I know one thing I wouldn't go as far to put all of those speakers and subs into the hardtop good night that a lot of time and money invested right there :naw:
But I will say I do like the sub installed in the stock pod in the back :thumb:

GCM 2

Yes!!!

Eddie, please pass this set up off to Mel asap!! This is what we need for EVO 1 so we can hear the damn in car-to-pit radio communications. That Hemi with the behind the seats exhaust exit is LOOUUDD!!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did Wild Boar give everyone a free grill?

Well, not everyone. I'm sure there were a few that realized how unsightly they are and just said "no thank you" even though they were free.

Eddie, please pass this set up off to Mel asap!! This is what we need for EVO 1 so we can hear the damn in car-to-pit radio communications. That Hemi with the behind the seats exhaust exit is LOOUUDD!!!!

:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, got a shot of the top itself and one that shows how thick it is.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415116510.542220.jpg

Maybe about 8" thick
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415116524.579451.jpg

Templar

Not for me, I'm not into big stereo systems, like running a hard top part of the year, and a soft top part of the year, but I like the idea - save some cargo room.

jesse3638

Hooked
Mods can you move this to the "Kill it With Fire" thread I think this was mistakenly posed here! Just my thought..haha. but as always its their jeep to do what they'd like and if they are happy who am I to judge...;)

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Holy speakers Batman! I wonder what the owners of these Jeeps are going to do the first time they get dirt on them and realize they are never going to get that bedliner clean ever again. Hell, even dust is hard to get off a textured surface!

RBCON

I checked this out yesterday and it doesn't sound bad but not something I would ever consider getting. It also adds 375 lbs to the top of the Jeep...

Aldonoward3

Pretty cool but unrealistic seeing as though we are already worried about breaking axles and drive shafts.... No need to fret over batteries dying or alternators pooping out on us haha!

Top Bottom