2014 SEMA Crown Suspension White Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This Jeep JK Wrangler built by Crown Suspension was on display at the 2014 SEMA Show. The silver and white paint scheme was nice as was the Gobi roof rack. I even found the tire size and lift height to be reasonable but, the Wildboar mono-brow grill still isn't my cup of tea.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

HILLZ

if they had gone all white or all silver on the grill it would of looked a lot better, trying to go the 2 tone on there and not matching up the body lines makes it look terrible. other than that it is a great looking rig.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Had to look at it several times to decide about the unibrow. I'd stay with stock. Just something different without any function I can see.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To be clear, the Wildboar unibrow grill is $350. That's $350 to replace your proud and iconic Jeep grill with one that makes your Jeep look like it's on the loosing end of the evolutionary process.

Templar

When I first saw the unibrow grills I liked them, but yeah they got old fast and now I am not a fan. Don't care for that hood scoop either. Overall its a really nicelooking rig, I like the tire size, height, roof rack, and I love the 2 tone paint job.

Top Bottom