2014 SEMA Oakley Black Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure this black Jeep JK Wrangler on display at the 2014 SEMA Show belongs to Oakley.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Being that the coil over kit is made by Rebel, I suppose it doesn't matter if it's paired up with radius arms :D
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

BlackKnight

I really don't know how smittybuilt is still in business with welds like that.

Hence the nickname "ShittyBuilt"

BTW, did they really mount the roof rack to the top of the taillight bracket? Idiots, it'll snap that thing off over a speed bump on the way into the mall the first time...

Last edited:

sethccole

BTW, did they really mount the roof rack to the top of the taillight bracket? Idiots, it'll snap that thing off over a speed bump on the way into the mall the first time...

It's welded to the corner armor that goes around the back lights.

Jackal01

It looks like the rack is attached to the rear skins/armor/fender that goes around the taillight...if we are looking at the same thing.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Literally not a single thing that stands out to me. It like some rich kid with no knowledge of what the vehicle is capable of thumbed through a cheap catalog and pointing at things.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
A good friend of mine at Oakley is in Marketing, he thinks is theirs, but is checking with the team. He said from his knowledge they had a couple vehicles that got fitted with parts and it was a free trade type of situation and that's why they have the parts on it that they do. They were built for "show" at select events and their rigs that the team uses have been built much better by the internal vehicle management dept and have much better products. He drives a truck with kings and a Rancho lift. Just what I've heard so far, I'll update when I get word on this vehicle in particular

Top Bottom