2014 SEMA King Red / Black Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
King Off-Road Racing Shocks brought out their own personal red and black Jeep JK Wrangler to the 2014 SEMA show and, in addition to a 6.4L HEMI and Currie Rock Jock axles, it also has a host of polished aluminum EVO MFG products on it.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Oh yeah, Double Throw Down!!
main.php

main.php

EVO Envy Links
main.php

main.php

Shiny polished aluminum EVO rear bumper
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

bouche03

Can someone with suspension knowledge tell me why the rear does not need/have a track bar with this kind of set-up?

SaddleTramp

Can someone with suspension knowledge tell me why the rear does not need/have a track bar with this kind of set-up?

Rear track bar and mounts with EVO's double throw down and lever setup is moved from behind the rear axle to in front of the rear axle.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Can't beat them, join them. If I remember, it's what the customer wanted.
I'd take it any day over starwood builds. Nothing a little rattle can black can't fix.

Too much polishing for me. I like to keep it simple, black. That way on the trail I can touch up my sliders when they get just a little scratch in them. :cheesy:

I can see GCM 2 out there with the Mother's aluminum polish and polishing ball trying to make it shine. :thankyou:

Last edited:

GCM 2

Too much polishing for me. I like to keep it simple, black. That way on the trail I can touch up my sliders when they get just a little scratch in them. :cheesy:

I can see GCM 2 out there with the Mother's aluminum polish and polishing ball trying to make it shine. :thankyou:

I know the owner of the jeep quite well, he is the most senior guy at King Shocks. He is a very interesting guy and has always has different tastes, Mel simply builds exactly what the owner asks for. As for me, I like all the parts individually, just not the complete finished product. I would definitely take his carbon fiber hood, that thing has a finish that looks just as good on the underside too.

Top Bottom