2015 jkx announcement from sema!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you didn't see on facebook or don't have a facebook here is the jkx announcement that we saw a week or so ago! Nitto is now the headlining sponsor and they are turning it into a series!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415124989.846303.jpg

almost sounds like they are going to have 3 different trips for 3 different groups of people but i could be completely wrong

Hmmm, I would love to do any... but part of my excitement would be wheeling on new terrain. Hopefully, guys aren't geographically locked.

Sithwindu

This motivated the hell out of me! Is Mel still gonna be a major part of this? And requirements will be the same I assume, time to start gearing up! This is a bucket list for me!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This motivated the hell out of me! Is Mel still gonna be a major part of this? And requirements will be the same I assume, time to start gearing up! This is a bucket list for me!

i think Mel will still play the main host roll of the trip and keep runniing a tight shp on location of the wheeling spots. this event is like his baby so i cant see him letting it go.

thardy

Banned
This is pretty cool to see. That just means that there are enough people that apply from across the country to justify it.

So this means 3 different JKX videos too, right? :wings:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It doesn't say the JKX expanded it says Nitto expanded. Nitto is now the title sponsor of KOH and I believe ultra 4 which has races on the east coast, west coast and middle America.

You guys read into things too much. Lol

But maybe I'm wrong. That happens.

Edit: I reread it and it is a confusing post. Says nitto expanded then jkx. Who knows.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It doesn't say the JKX expanded it says Nitto expanded. Nitto is now the title sponsor of KOH and I believe ultra 4 which has races on the east coast, west coast and middle America.

i mean it does say JKX series which does make it seem like they are expanding it :idontknow: maybe we are all wrong lol guess we just need Mel or Eddie to chime in with whats really going on

Actually looks like they have already set the dates for two of the three.

JKX.jpg

this was taken from the JKX website.

jfallon1

This is going to bring A LOT of publicity to Nitto. Great business move. Also, more importantly, the people without the opportunity or means to travel from the east coast can now attend the event (if chosen).

Maybe this is my sign to get on the ball with building my 60's.

Top Bottom