2014 SEMA Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Frostbite

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, finally got a chance to give a brand new 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk an up close and personal look at the 2014 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada and man, I want one even more now than ever before! This first of two Renegades that I got to see was called Frostbite as it had a white and electric blue theme and, while the color scheme may not have been for everyone, I was impressed to see that it at least had skid plates, 225/60R17 tires, a small 1" lift over stock and real rocker guards. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

You can see a ton more photos on ToasterJeep.com!

2014 SEMA Show - Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Frostbite Photo Gallery

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely bigger than I thought it would be. Bigger than a Fiat 500L but not quite as big as a Patriot. Very roomy inside too.

Spartan

Definitely bigger than I thought it would be. Bigger than a Fiat 500L but not quite as big as a Patriot. Very roomy inside too.

Good power? Good MPG?(yes I know none of use really worry about MPG with the JK/JKU, but I would hope the toaster Jeep would get good MPG.)

MTG

Caught the Bug
How big is the storage space in back?

I actually like this white and blue one.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
This is not good news. I've been standoffish to the Toaster since I first saw photos. It looks really good with the small lift and 17" tires. Rut-roh!:yup:

Top Bottom