2014 SEMA WARN ZEON Platinum Winches

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Released at the 2014 SEMA Show, the all new WARN ZEON Platinum Winch series offers 20% faster line speeds, is twice as durable, has a IP68 waterproof rating and most importantly, an all new advanced wireless remote that eliminates the manual clutch. Check it out...

DSC04022.jpg

DSC04023.jpg

DSC04024.jpg

DSC04025.jpg

DSC04026.jpg

DSC04027.jpg

DSC04028.jpg

DSC04029.jpg

DSC04030.jpg

DSC04036.jpg

DSC04037.jpg

DSC04038.jpg

DSC04039.jpg

DSC04040.jpg

DSC04041.jpg

DSC04042.jpg

Here's the cool wireless remote that is responsible for releasing the clutch, winching your line in and out AND, tells you how hot your winch is, operates all your lights and more!

DSC04031.jpg

DSC04032.jpg

DSC04033.jpg

DSC04034.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Really like this. The clutch and light feature is interesting.
Was it warn that had a light bar with a gopro in it?
Edit, I think it was rigid light bar.

mastrcruse

Any idea if the wireless controller will retro to the current zeon? Just bought a zeon 12 and love the controller idea on these new ones.

Sithwindu

What does I gots to do to make this work on my Evo bumper! (The version before they made it compatible)

Wardell

Nice! I was trying to decide between a CTI 9.5-S or a Zeon 10-S, but this new Platinum winch looks like the best of both and then some.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Idea is great, but I can see some problems. Is there a manual over-ride? What if you havent wheeled in a while, forgot to check, and realize on the trail the remote batteries are dead? Personally, I think I'd want to have manual controls on a winch.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Is there a spare plug for when you forget the fancy remote or it doesn't work? :idontknow:

David1tontj

Idea is great, but I can see some problems. Is there a manual over-ride? What if you havent wheeled in a while, forgot to check, and realize on the trail the remote batteries are dead? Personally, I think I'd want to have manual controls on a winch.

I'm with you here. Not only the batteries, but simplicity breeds reliability- and this thing does not look simple! I hope I'm wrong and that it works great- but when I'm hanging off the side of a trail, I'd like to know for a fact that my clutch is engaged!

Top Bottom