2014 SEMA Rancho Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To help show off all the cool Rock Gear products Rancho makes, they brought out this fine looking Jeep JK Wrangler out to the 2014 SEMA Show and had it on display at their booth.

DSC05114.jpg

DSC05115.jpg

DSC05116.jpg

DSC05117.jpg

DSC05118.jpg

DSC05119.jpg

DSC05120.jpg

DSC05121.jpg

DSC05122.jpg

DSC05123.jpg

DSC05124.jpg

DSC05125.jpg

DSC05126.jpg

DSC05127.jpg

DSC05128.jpg

DSC05129.jpg

DSC05130.jpg

DSC05131.jpg

DSC05132.jpg

DSC05133.jpg

Very nice looking Jeep.

Can you find out more information on the tail lights? They look like a direct replacement for the stock ones with having to cut the tub.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Very nice looking Jeep.

Can you find out more information on the tail lights? They look like a direct replacement for the stock ones with having to cut the tub.

I think Northridge has the kit, it uses the ORO tails and fits without cutting I believe unlike the kit I run.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Their products in red actually looks great with that grey. Very nice!

I have to agree here. At first I though "good idea accenting the products they make in a contrasting color, this way it is easily recognizable what they make". Then as I looked at the whole rig I realized it just somehow works together. I like it! :thumb:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Yep as mentioned ORO makes them.

Very nice looking Jeep.

Yes we do. It ships as a bumper and you can add the winch plate, fog light mounts, and light bar down the road, if you want.

Now here is the crazy part apart this JK, you can rent it in Moab in a couple of weeks. :) The rental company has been testing out our suspension systms for the lat 9 months and giving us feed back. Pretty cool!

I like that front bumper wonder they offer it with a stinger?

Top Bottom