2014 SEMA N-Fab Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This crazy looking light bar for a bumper was on the N-Fab Jeep JK Wrangler at the 2014 SEMA Show. Take note of the custom grille to allow for more room to accommodate a RIPP super charger.

DSC04232.jpg

DSC04233.jpg

DSC04234.jpg

DSC04236.jpg

DSC04237.jpg

DSC04238.jpg

DSC04239.jpg

DSC04240.jpg

DSC04242.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

DSC04245.jpg

DSC04247.jpg

DSC04248.jpg

DSC04250.jpg

DSC04251.jpg

DSC04252.jpg

DSC04253.jpg

DSC04255.jpg

DSC04256.jpg

DSC04259.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
There is far too much going on for me. I can picture this guy buried up to the frame at Dumont or Glamis not knowing what happened...haha

Petzl88

What?

What in the shit hell is the deal with the suspension? There are bumpstops seated in the upper spring perch and the shocks are the coilover/shock thing that are bolted into the lower shock mount?

Do you really need 5 50 inch light bars and 4 windshield spot lights? Really that is a lot of light. I do not want to leading that group.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Color isn't bad. Still don't care for the smittybilt fenders. Front bumper doesn't seem practical. Looks like the track bar is raised the axle but the drag link looks untouched. Probably has some rough bump steer and explains the attempted use of the dual steering stabilizers. Definitely a sema build.
Has a little too much going on for my taste, but not bad.

Last edited:

NAUJK

I wouldn't say were a tough crowd just don't like the uselessness of things like this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Munday

Makes me want to pull the trigger and get a second wheel/tire combo.... With a set of the 42x13.5x17 boggers like the Sand Trooper Mopar JK last year .... I Had a look and they actually weigh less then my 40 Toyo's.

I like the color of this rig and the fact that they keep the custom grill looking Jeep at least.

Last edited:

coyb

I wouldn't say were a tough crowd just don't like the uselessness of things like this.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol. Well thank you for stopping by and post an uselessness post. I like all jeeps. Some I like more than others however the ones I like the lease I don't open my mouth to disrespect the owner.

TheDuff

That is a lot of lights! Not my style in most aspects of this rig, but I do kinda like that grill

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom