2014 SEMA Truck-Lite Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited/NEW Heated LED Headlight

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
At long last, Truck-Lite finally released their all new heated LED headlight (a first of it's kind) at the 2014 SEMA Show! You can see it below along with shots of their show Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited.

DSC04173.jpg

DSC04174.jpg

DSC04176.jpg

DSC04177.jpg

DSC04178.jpg

DSC04179.jpg

DSC04180.jpg

DSC04181.jpg

DSC04182.jpg

DSC04184.jpg

DSC04185.jpg

DSC04186.jpg

DSC04187.jpg

DSC04189.jpg

DSC04191.jpg

DSC04192.jpg

DSC04193.jpg

DSC04195.jpg

DSC04197.jpg

DSC04200.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I haven't tried mine out yet in the snow but really interested in these for the safety aspect of them being heated

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
The tail lights look like they just took the lens off a factory light and fabbed in some of their own lights with some aluminum plate

Wardell

Wow, so this is timely. I see a set of these in my near future. This was from my drive today...

1415425217935.jpg

Worst part is, I haven't even made it to my new home in the frozen North yet!

Schweetjk

Damn😔. I just received my truck lite's in the mail. I wish I found out the freezing /fogging issue before I ordered them. I must of missed that thread. I called truck lite today and tech support lady didn't know about them, when I mentioned sema show she then said they were still testing. I wonder if I can return these and wait for the heated version. I'd would gladly pay the difference. There still new in the box, or do you think it will be ok if I just install them, I love in Colorado

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Damn. I just received my truck lite's in the mail. I wish I found out the freezing /fogging issue before I ordered them. I must of missed that thread. I called truck lite today and tech support lady didn't know about them, when I mentioned sema show she then said they were still testing. I wonder if I can return these and wait for the heated version. I'd would gladly pay the difference. There still new in the box, or do you think it will be ok if I just install them, I love in Colorado

Plenty of people run the regular trucklites in inclement weather. If there is no firm release date, I would run what you bought now and then sell them to someone who doesn't have to deal with snow when the new lights come out.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Plenty of people run the regular trucklites in inclement weather. If there is no firm release date, I would run what you bought now and then sell them to someone who doesn't have to deal with snow when the new lights come out.

i just talked to Truck Lite yesterday at the Jeeps and Java event held at Quadratec and we discussed these lights as she (i forget her name but she has been on jkx and knows eddie and cindy really well) had them on display. She said that they will be about $100 more each and be available at the end of the month :yup:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
i just talked to Truck Lite yesterday at the Jeeps and Java event held at Quadratec and we discussed these lights as she (i forget her name but she has been on jkx and knows eddie and cindy really well) had them on display. She said that they will be about $100 more each and be available at the end of the month :yup:

That's Jamie..

www.toasterjeep.com

Jackal01

Wow, so this is timely. I see a set of these in my near future. This was from my drive today...

Worst part is, I haven't even made it to my new home in the frozen North yet!

Dang...just looked on the map where Yellowknife is...:eek:

and it's 80 here in Houston *sigh* I wouldn't mind it being about 40 degrees cooler here.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
...She said that they will be about $100 more each and be available at the end of the month :yup:

That's great!:thumb:

I swear I remember a big vendor saying he had inside information, and that these lights were not going to be released in a 12-volt version anytime soon. Shortly thereafter, I seem to recall that vendor running a big special on the trucklites. It seems to me he either (1) knew the heated lights were coming soon and wanted to get rid of stock or (2) doesn't get very good inside information. Oh well, I guess that is just how some vendors do business these days. :naw:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's great!:thumb:

I swear I remember a big vendor saying he had inside information, and that these lights were not going to be released in a 12-volt version anytime soon. Shortly thereafter, I seem to recall that vendor running a big special on the trucklites. It seems to me he either (1) knew the heated lights were coming soon and wanted to get rid of stock or (2) doesn't get very good inside information. Oh well, I guess that is just how some vendors do business these days. :naw:

since that is the case im sure that vendor had inside info all along and would agree thats why they keep running the "limited time special" and keep dropping the price as well :yup:

Top Bottom