2014 SEMA Icon Suspension Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Icon Suspension brought out this Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited to the 2014 SEMA Show. As you can see, they are featuring their coil over suspension.

DSC04574.jpg

DSC04576.jpg

DSC04577.jpg

DSC04578.jpg

DSC04580.jpg

DSC04581.jpg

DSC04582.jpg

DSC04583.jpg

DSC04584.jpg

DSC04585.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

DSC04589.jpg

DSC04591.jpg

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Looks like the combined the rebel coilover and EVO coilover designs and made this. Not real impressed

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
nice looking kit, saw it in person and the guy loved it and was more than happy, but its expensive.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
nice looking kit, saw it in person and the guy loved it and was more than happy, but its expensive.

LOL!! I rarely meet a guy who just got done spending a boat load of money on their Jeep NOT love what they just bought. But, in all fairness, Icon does make nice suspension kits and if I could guess, it probably performs well.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie

Question the Icon coilovers on that JK at SEMA how much vertical travel was in that setup? From what I can see it don't look like much as compared to what I've seen from EVO Bolt-on coilovers :thinking:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
LOL!! I rarely meet a guy who just got done spending a boat load of money on their Jeep NOT love what they just bought. But, in all fairness, Icon does make nice suspension kits and if I could guess, it probably performs well.

I was just curious about it since I never saw a price before on the kit, and then he said I think 5500-6 or something like that and then I was like well nvm lol. I cant say anything about the ride tho cuz I forgot to jump in. It kind of resembles the mounts in a way that rebel uses tho. I guess it just looks kinda fancy when you first see it and havnt seen the evo bolt on kit. When don was wheeling with us the dtd was such a tease tho.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

this is the kit that the one guy Mark, Eternal1 on here, (i think that was his name) who wheeled with us at rausch the one day had right? he had the flyers color scheme going

Top Bottom