Interior or Exterior.

linehand08

So I have a question regarding my build I have enough money to do one or the other. My Interior is stock 2013 jkur model with a Genright roll cage in it so it has been totally butchered as far as factory plastic is concerned but we tried to maintain it so its all back in there but its not perfect. I'm thinking about doing a linex inside and switching to Prp suspension seat's.

Or the exterior witch already has Smitty built every thing front bumper rear bumper and xrc rocker's/step. i'm surly not impressed with the smitty products and would like to replace them with Evo everything including tire carrier, rear skin's, d rings, fascia, front bumper with stinger, and rock slider's.

I'm kinda lost at this point what would you guy's do.

What is your budget?

Me personally would go with the exterior as it will be seen more and when you wheel can be damaged more.

R/
Will

linehand08

What is your budget?

Me personally would go with the exterior as it will be seen more and when you wheel can be damaged more.

R/
Will

I've got about 4 grand left after 1 tons, atlas, beadlock's, 40s, psc hydro, air compressor, led headlight's, led offroad light's, DTD F/R, high clearance long arm, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

mad dog 21

That all depends on if you wheel more than having the top down or inclement weather. Personally I would do exterior as stated above. More damage more money. Haha

blask06

I'd also go with the exterior. Not to mention all the cash you could recover selling all the old stuff.

linehand08

Yea I should go exterior first and then let the begging begin next summer. I promised my wife there would be no more big spending on my jeep all of next year.:eek:

NTRubicon

As much as it looks like I'm going against the trend, I say do the inside.

A shiny jeep in the driveway while you're nursing a sore back inside doesn't look good to anyone. I'd rather be comfortable in an ugly jeep than be uncomfortable in a good looking jeep. If you are going to bash around the outside a bit anyway, leave it as is until you do find your limit (with all the gear going on, I see challenging trails in your future) then repair or repaint as needed.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
As much as it looks like I'm going against the trend, I say do the inside.

A shiny jeep in the driveway while you're nursing a sore back inside doesn't look good to anyone. I'd rather be comfortable in an ugly jeep than be uncomfortable in a good looking jeep. If you are going to bash around the outside a bit anyway, leave it as is until you do find your limit (with all the gear going on, I see challenging trails in your future) then repair or repaint as needed.

I agree. :thumb: Make the inside livable again. Use the Smitty stuff until it breaks and/or funds are replenished.

Top Bottom