2014 SEMA AEV JK350 Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Talk about crazy big power in a JK! This AEV made Jeep JK Wrangler at the 2014 SEMA Show had a super nice 6.4L HEMI under the hood.

DSC05367.jpg

DSC05368.jpg

DSC05369.jpg

DSC05370.jpg

DSC05371.jpg

DSC05372.jpg

DSC05373.jpg

jfallon1

Seen where AEV introduced about a week ago. Some 425hp?

Also seen where AEV is building a single cab Ram outfitted with 41in tires and a 65 gallon diesel tank? Please tell me it's there?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
In my opinion AEV does some outstanding work. I love how everything looks factory. If I had a bunch of cash I would get that Granite Brute double cab in one of the other threads. Love them things! I wonder if I can get one cause I'm liquid for 100K? By liquid I mean I'm pretty sure I've pissed more than that away through the years!:idontknow:

t8er

The 6.4 conversions are sweet but check out the 7.0 conversions done by Pollard Jeep in Boulder. They've got video of Dave Bruton's jeep beating an Audi S5.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
I'd take any size Hemi over the 3.8 turd I have now. If I ever come into money, I'd drop in a V8 in a heartbeat.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I always read that hemis have problems in wranglers, specifically overheating issues....is this any hemi conversion? It seems that AEV claims it runs like factory. Are their installs better or something?

Top Bottom