Broke my windshield

Was adjusting my mirror and POW! it blows right off the glass :doh: You would think the bracket would break not the glass. There is actually glass still on the adhesive.

.....buy a jeep they said :rolleyes2:

:cheesy:

2014-11-06 15.36.45.jpg

Was adjusting my mirror and POW! it blows right off the glass :doh: You would think the bracket would break not the glass. There is actually glass still on the adhesive.

.....buy a jeep they said :rolleyes2:

:cheesy:

View attachment 109365

How did you do that? Would you mind breaking mine off too? Mine is pretty useless now with the CB and large spare.

Tried the warranty route but no go, thought I had a chance since it was a "mirror" issue. Looks like the next mod will be a windshield :mad:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Hey I have a crush sleeve that I need to get crushed on my pinion can you come over and turn the wrench for me? Maybe you found your new calling! Don't go cutting your hair now :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

pastorwug

Wow, I thought about just removing mine since I use a back-up camera, guess it won't come off easy! :shock:

bkac

Caught the Bug
I thought about removing mine too but I have to use it to give the kids the evil eye when they're not behaving in the backseat.

I thought about removing mine too but I have to use it to give the kids the evil eye when they're not behaving in the backseat.

What?! You mean you can't crank your head all the way around like Linda Blair? Wow, I thought all parents could do that, lmao

KrawlerJK

I think there is a problem with JK windshields. Everyone I know with a JK has a cracked windshield, myself included.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Check with a glass company, the local one to me has used a type of adhesive to fix that type of issue.

Top Bottom