Big wave from the PNW.

ClarksAdventures

Hi everyone.

I've been dreaming of owning a jeep ever since I saw the "cool" kids in high school driving them.

For my birthday in June I ordered a 2014 2dr Anvil Rubicon, and have been out on the trails ever since.

Being stock is fun, but I've got big plans/ideas( 3.5" metalcloak lift, 35's, front and rear bumpers, power plant winch, and roof rack) for the future so I can run with the big boys.

If anybody knows of some great 4x4 shops/trails/clubs in the Oregon and Washington area, that'd be fantastic!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the family and congrats from Oregon.
Northridge 4x4 in Washington rocks.
They're also a forum preferred vendor. :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benny

Welcome to Wayalife. X2 on the reccomend on the Northridge guys. Great shop!

PM'd ya about a group.

ClarksAdventures

Thanks. I've heard good things about them on here. How's their customer service? Do you think I could give them a call and say, "hey, this is what I want to do with my jeep, and this is what I want it to look like". And they would set me in the right direction?

ClarksAdventures

Btw, thought I'd supply a few pics of "Clark"

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415337427.364898.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415337463.220308.jpg

Didn't take but 30 minutes for me to go from the showroom floor to flexing on a random log by the highway.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415337535.137348.jpg

Then lest than 48 hours to accidentally find a giant ditch hidden in the tall grass.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415337600.189679.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415337614.631818.jpg

Awesome local trail. How many times do you get to squeeze under a giant tree just big enough for a jeep? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415337694.175165.jpg

And let's face it, nothing better than the top off, doors off, dog in the back, and looking into the horizon.

Benny

Thanks. I've heard good things about them on here. How's their customer service? Do you think I could give them a call and say, "hey, this is what I want to do with my jeep, and this is what I want it to look like". And they would set me in the right direction?

Yes, they will help you spend your money;)

David1tontj

Welcome to the wayalife family from Philomath, Oregon! You are lucky to live so close to one of the best wheeling spots in the state! (Tillamook state forest- Browns camp)

And also- my jeep won't fit under that tree :(

ClarksAdventures

If any of you PNW guys would like a weekend of finding some mud and rocks, just let me know! It would be great to meet a few of you.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE.

Might I suggest looking at all options for lifts. I did not and ended up spending twice as much as should have to get what I wanted.

MetalCloak is a realitively new company and would recommend doing a lot of research before pulling the trigger and if you can find a couple other Jeepers in your area that are running different lifts and see which one you like. Watching a video is a lot different than actually riding. Ride is very subjective.

R/
Will

ClarksAdventures

Thanks Will,

I'd happily take recommendations. I don't want to spend over about 2500 on a lift, and I think metal cloak may be the best bang for my buck.

I've looked at Evo(a little spendy), AEV(decent lift, but bad reviews for crawling) RK(good reviews, but heard they can ride pretty rough), and then there's def a big list of horrible ones out there. Any and all help would be great.

Top Bottom