A PSU Wave from State College, PA!

trowho

Hi Everyone,

Just dropping in to say hello! Got my 2008 JKUR a little over 3 years ago and have been loving it ever since. Recently I've come across various wayalife threads that I found to be informative, plus the ongoing SEMA coverage, and figured it was time to join another forum!

Here's a pic playing around in the driveway this summer, unfortunately haven't found much wheeling (or had a lot of time) since moving back to PA this year.
IMG_0148 (2).jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! There is a place really close by called Rausch creek that's legal you can go to. We plan trips there at least once a month

trowho

Welcome to Wayalife! There is a place really close by called Rausch creek that's legal you can go to. We plan trips there at least once a month

Thanks cozdude, I was supposed to hit up Rausch in July with my old club (Ocean State Jeepsters). Unfortunately no one could make it this year between regular monthly rides in the NE and all the events they are now hosting.

I'd definitely like to meet you guys there sometime!

What is love to find is a local place to play around for a couple hours here and there. I sure do miss having a somewhat technical trail in my back yard, and a couple more within 20min!

OJK12

There is a place called rock rock recreation that I hit up a lot that's just a lil over an hour from you. It's closed for the winter until April but it's open regularly all summer long. They have some good trails there if you need something a lil closer to you.

Top Bottom