Hey there

Padin

I have a lot of questions about my JK 2012 automatic transmission.
Can some one direct me in the right way?

Padin

Hi Armydog are u a brother in arms?

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WOL! Put up some pics of your rig when you can!

Loading please wait....

JAGS

Hooked
I have a lot of questions about my JK 2012 automatic transmission.
Can some one direct me in the right way?

Welcome to Wayalife.

Do a search for the questions you might have by topic. Much are probably already discussed. You can jump in to those threads with relevant questions.

If you don't see what you are looking for, just create a new thread in the proper section. Many folks here have been wheeling for a long time with all sorts of set ups. They are happy to give honest opinions.

Padin

Still stock is a dozer 4dr 2012 no big deal however i can use some help to get it where i want☺

Padin

I being looking literally by word sentence and nothing pop's up

Armydog

Yes sir, 928TH MP detachment, MWD(K9). Good luck with the jeep questions. This place should be able to help. There's a lot of good guys who have a lot of experience jeeping.

Here's my project, the pumpkin...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415402476.208723.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Padin

Nice rigg

This Dozer is my daily ride but i want to get it up at least 4 in and some 35x12.5

Attachments

• 1415402632754.jpg
    1415402632754.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 117

bkac

Caught the Bug
Nice rigg

This Dozer is my daily ride but i want to get it up at least 4 in and some 35x12.5

For 35s I'd look at more of the 3" lift range vs 4".
My recommendation would be the EVO Enforcer 3" paired with some rancho 9000's along with a draglink flip. Really great ride and amazing off-road ability. The best of both worlds for a spring lift. :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Padin

Ok after research i found out that my gears are 321 and cant go bigger than 33s so here is what I am thinking

Tires: 375/70/17
Wheel: Rockstar II Black 17x9 450 bs
Lift: Rough Country 634 - 2.5-inch Series II Suspension Lift Kit

Need honest imput

Rubizon

Ok after research i found out that my gears are 321 and cant go bigger than 33s so here is what I am thinking

Tires: 375/70/17
Wheel: Rockstar II Black 17x9 450 bs
Lift: Rough Country 634 - 2.5-inch Series II Suspension Lift Kit

Need honest imput

Do you plan on going larger down the line? I just had 35s on my jeep for the last week with 3:21 gears and it was bearable (not great). Although I also live in a relatively flat area...I was going to go for 33" and last minute changes my mind. If you plan on doing a regear sooner rather than later then really consider what you want. A 315/70/17 on my jeep measures out to just under 34".

Padin

I dont think so i will go with 33s and pretty much a road rig

Rubizon

I dont think so i will go with 33s and pretty much a road rig

It's a six speed, ya?

I think you'll be fine as a road rig with 33" and those gears. Before the 35" I had a 2.5" lift with 265/75/16 and it was totally fine.

Armydog

Nice rigg

Tango. Yours too. I'm running 35x12.5 Mickey on a 4" lift. No issues but rubs a little at full stuff

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom