Ideas

SilverBack

I am looking to make my passenger seat operate just like my drivers seat. I think I need a RHD seat support/base to mount to my currant seat. Does anyone have any ideas?

P.S. My wife is small and wishes to see more than just the power lines and tree tops.

I am looking to make my passenger seat operate just like my drivers seat. I think I need a RHD seat support/base to mount to my currant seat. Does anyone have any ideas?

P.S. My wife is small and wishes to see more than just the power lines and tree tops.

The other option is to get a booster seat for her, but then again you may not want to open that can.

Instead of trying to just put the base in I would just order a RHD drivers seat.

R/
Will

hogtyed

When we were kids our parents sat us on phone books at the supper table, you could try that. :cheesy: I know I just stepped in it.

SilverBack

I've only been married a month guys.... Don't go trying to get me killed this early on! How the hell do I go about ordering a RHD drivers seat?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked

moparpartsoverstock, they sell RHD parts

lidless07X

Mopar parts people have a hard time looking up parts by using normal search methods. They usually can't (or won't) look anything up without having a VIN. Try getting a random VIN from a right hand drive JK and just order the lower seat frame. No need to order the whole seat.

good luck !

So after extensive research I think the answer to your question is using another driver seat with the factory passenger seat rails. Here is a pic I found that explains a little better
. photo.php.jpeg

Top Bottom