Evo corners... What tail lights?

GR8WHITE

I used the search function and kind of found what I was looking for but not exactly... I am in the process of purchasing Evo corners. My question is What do the Evo tail lights in their kit look like. (I can't find a picture anywhere and I don't want to spend 86$ blind.) I am assuming there just red 4inch LEDs with no reverse feature but just want to make sure... I am also considering poison spyders... Thanks :thinking:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I used the search function and kind of found what I was looking for but not exactly... I am in the process of purchasing Evo corners. My question is What do the Evo tail lights in their kit look like. (I can't find a picture anywhere and I don't want to spend 86$ blind.) I am assuming there just red 4inch LEDs with no reverse feature but just want to make sure... I am also considering poison spyders... Thanks :thinking:

The normal is just the 4" red trucklites LEDs

Jags on here has the 4" with reverse lights, it looks really good .

www.toasterjeep.com

Krieger

This is what the EVO tail light looks like
View attachment 110018
And lit up
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415466583.413605.jpg
I hope this helps. 👍

Top Bottom