Can you pull donuts on a jk?

Brankz

So today I try to do a donut but I bitch out lol I did a half modus if that's the name lol can you post videos or tell me if this is possible with out flipping

David1tontj

Brankz- yes, you can do a donut in just about anything with posi traction an a decent amount of power.

I do donuts in my super short, super high Tj all the time...

However- it all depends on the driver..... If you do It wrong, you can flip it right on its lid. I would start in the gravel/ dirt/ sand.

Brankz

Brankz- yes, you can do a donut in just about anything with posi traction an a decent amount of power.

I do donuts in my super short, super high Tj all the time...

However- it all depends on the driver..... If you do It wrong, you can flip it right on its lid. I would start in the gravel/ dirt/ sand.

Yea I was scared, I was trying Out side my work today in the parking lot, but I did not felt save so I always stopped half way lol better be save than sorry

David1tontj

Yea I was scared, I was trying Out side my work today in the parking lot, but I did not felt save so I always stopped half way lol better be save than sorry

Dry asphalt is gonna be tough. Start in the dirt or maybe a wet parking lot. Gravel is hard on your tires, but I do it anyway.

You definitely have to commit to it... Stay on the gas and when it starts whipping around just sit back and smile!

Definitely a little sketchy in a tall rig.

Brankz

Dry asphalt is gonna be tough. Start in the dirt or maybe a wet parking lot. Gravel is hard on your tires, but I do it anyway.

You definitely have to commit to it... Stay on the gas and when it starts whipping around just sit back and smile!

Definitely a little sketchy in a tall rig.

Lol I will try it again tomorrow lol I will have q video of me successful making donuts or me crying with my flipped jeep lol

David1tontj

Lol I will try it again tomorrow lol I will have q video of me successful making donuts or me crying with my flipped jeep lol

You really shouldn't try your first one on the asphalt though. Your odds of flipping are a lot higher.

I don't do it on the asphalt with my Tj.

Maybe start on the dirt, and maybe get comfortable drifting first as well.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug

I think you ought to wait for the next really deep snow in Sandy Eggo. If not, good luck and can't wait to see the video.:yup:

Brankz

I think you ought to wait for the next really deep snow in Sandy Eggo. If not, good luck and can't wait to see the video.:yup:

Lol we don't get snow here, well only in the mountains.

I think I will pass in the full donuts video maybe I will get my bros car for a day and destroy he's tires doing burn outs and donuts lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415508821.261643.jpg

👆👆 doing 95mph like a boss lol

Jackal01

Lol we don't get snow here, well only in the mountains.

I think I will pass in the full donuts video maybe I will get my bros car for a day and destroy he's tires doing burn outs and donuts.

👆👆 doing 95mph like a boss lol

"Smart"...taking pictures while driving that fast. Well, any speed in reality.

Top Bottom