bump stop questions...

NAUJK

Ok so now that I have the new Prorock 44 installed up front, my old bumpstops wont work as the prorock has that lil puck thing with the bolt. What bump stops do people run on these? Will the evo 2" bumps work, is the hole in the middle big enough for the prorock bolt to fit? Also my upper front yellow stock foam ones are dead and or dying, anyone have a good replacement for those?

Ask david at Northridge. I went with the Metalcloak ones for now. The bolts are the same dimension and pitch as the bolt in there now.

Im running 3 pucks per side and not using the one that came with the pr44. But I also am running 3.5 inches of lift with the ptoper bilsteins.

At some point ill go with the king bump stops.

Best,

jeeeep

Hooked
I didn't check the bump stop on my pr44 until I read this post and sure enough, the installers did not replace the pr44 bump stop with the 3.5" stop I had on the factory D44...just another thing they didn't do :doh:

I didn't check the bump stop on my pr44 until I read this post and sure enough, the installers did not replace the pr44 bump stop with the 3.5" stop I had on the factory D44...just another thing they didn't do :doh:

If you take it in for work, you need to double check everything when you get it back to make sure they tightened everything up. I put my PR44 UNL in myself, but had to take it in for the toe in. Steering was better, but still felt loose. Drove it for a week, then was under the Jeep checking something else out. Find out the asshat didnt tighten the pinch bolt up on the tie rod, so that was floating around loose, and the drag link bolts were loose, so the drag link was slopping around. Now that I got those tight, Jeep drives like a dream.

Top Bottom