Stickers stickers stickers!!!!!!!

jkwebbie

So I just recently bought a 2012 Gecko Green Wrangler and I'm wanting to add some stickers to it (ie add more horsepower to it) and didn't know what would look the best, white stickers or black? I think my first will be the WAYALIFE sticker above the rear fender and I just can't decide what color! Give me your opinion guys and gals!!!! :)

Panda

So I just recently bought a 2012 Gecko Green Wrangler and I'm wanting to add some stickers to it (ie add more horsepower to it) and didn't know what would look the best, white stickers or black? I think my first will be the WAYALIFE sticker above the rear fender and I just can't decide what color! Give me your opinion guys and gals!!!! :)

Welcome to wayalife! Stop by the give us a wave section and say hi and post up some pics of your jeep,
And black on gecko looks awesome :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
I'd have to agree with panda on both. Drop us a welcome wave and black on the gecko looks sweet.

Webbie welcome to the WAYALIFE:wings::wings:

I believe black is the best color for the Gecko Green stickers:rock:

Welcome to WAL...

I kinda like silver on gecko. It stands out but is different from what is usually done. Especially, if considering or running aluminium armor!

jkwebbie

Thanks guys! I think I'm gonna get the black stickers! And here's a pic of my Jeep on it's first trail ride, got it a lil dirty lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1415716994651.jpg
    1415716994651.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 98
Top Bottom