Evo bolt on coilovers

BrandonDetrick

I want the evo bolt on coilovers. But I have stock control arms. Would I be better on to upgrade my links first ? Or would the coilovers even matter with just stock links ? Help
Plz

jktubby

i think chris from ORE has the coilovers with just upgraded front lower short arms. I would guess you should at least get those at a minimum.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
there is no reason why you can't just run the bolt on coil overs with most of the factory arms. at bare minimum, you'll want to install a set of adjustable front lower arms as mentioned.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Would I benefit much from the coilovers with stock links ?

Yes, you would. You would get a much more comfortable ride with the coil overs and you would still get way more flex than you would if you were to install a basic coil lift kit. Depending on what aftermarket arms you were to get, you would have greater bind free flex but, you can always save up for a set while you enjoy the coil overs.

bl17z90

watching the wayalife videos really makes me want coilovers but I have a hard time justifying that much money for a lift, but i can always want things:daydream:

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Bolt ons with Front lowers and Front uppers. Stock rear control arms. The only reason I got adjustable uppers on the front was to dial out some caster to get rid of driveline vibes as I raised mine up a lot.
Hollister Trench.jpg

Top Bottom