hey OH from CA

15JKUSport

Afternoon!

Thought it would be proper for an intro, and my intentions here.

Im a 30 yr old Californian, and am a PREVIOUS TJ owner. I was pretty much raised on the Dusy Ershim in the 46 Willys, and was stuck from then on out. Ive owned an XJ, a Toyota truck, an 05 TJ, and now my girlfriend has a 2015 JKU Sport. I will be searching for the right jeep after the beginning of the year, for myself. Her rig... Auto with an RE 2.5" BB, JKS discos, 265/70 BFG AT's on stock Moabs. Rocks rails are coming soon, she's got her eyes on a set of Hnasens. Eventually she wants a 3.5" with accomodating mods. Im trying to teach her the fundamentals of crawling and gaining her confidence slowly. But like any jeep owner.... slowly isnt an option. Its all a fever after the first trail.

My intentions... I will mostly be doing reading trying to find the newest and best components, as well as combing the recycler for my next jeep. A well priced TJ or another XJ.

thank you for listening...
WAVE!

15JKUSport

Hi. I also live in Bakersfield

Thank you all for the kind hello's! Clem, it would be great to hook up and do some wheeling! We ran to chicken rock on the dusy a month and half ago, played around in Gorman, some of freeway ridge (in stock form), and last weekend ran sherman pass trail 2 times. Always looking for another body to wheel with.

15JKUSport

0f76ea06261a423ca29628cee7007623.jpg

As it sits right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockyJk

Thank you all for the kind hello's! Clem, it would be great to hook up and do some wheeling! We ran to chicken rock on the dusy a month and half ago, played around in Gorman, some of freeway ridge (in stock form), and last weekend ran sherman pass trail 2 times. Always looking for another body to wheel with.

Damn haven't ran freeway ridge in a long time lol welcome to Wayalife!

15JKUSport

If you guys want to make it a plan, we can. I havent wanted to go alone due to almost stock height and stock tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom