Slush mats

Jk909

I'm looking find a decent set for my 2dr but everything looks cheesy. Can anybody make a recomendation? Thanks

rescue7

The Quadratec mats are really nice. I always pay for the tread lightly logo, because it goes to tread lightly foundation.

hbkid22

I just recently installed the bedrug bedtreds in my jeep and think that could be an option. Buy just the front of the whole kit. So far I like.

xrocknrollx

I use weathertechs in all of my vehicles. A little pricey but they fit perfectly in everything I've put them in.

CrazyLarry

X2 on the quadratec matts. I've had them for a long time and show no signs of wear. As a matter of fact I still have the cargo Matt from my 2010 if your interested. Just ordered one for my 2012 because they are different sizes. Let me know

foley0416

Quadratec here as well. Been running them for a few years now. Need some new front ones for my 14 since they lock in differently. High enough sides to hold liquids that get spilled on them as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

NHAkita

My wife got me the Mopar ones with the tire tracks on them a couple years ago. They have held up very well and work great for NH snow and slush.

rosst192

I got hooked up by the dealer on some weathertechs and love them, had them in everything I've owed, although the quadratec ones look pretty awesome.

X3 on the Quadratec mats. that was the first mod I did to my JKU. having a 5 yo and living in Florida at the time it just made sense with all the sand. Now we are in Texas and glad we have it with the clay and dirt. Also helps catch the rain water when it does rain here.:D

avi8or

I'm looking find a decent set for my 2dr but everything looks cheesy. Can anybody make a recomendation? Thanks

I have had the Huskyliners for nearly a year. I like them because of their high sides. They snap in the front so they do not move. I have item # 18041 in the front and # 19041 in the back. The rears are so far under the front seat, they don't seem that useful.

Last edited:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Have you looked at the standard ones available from jeep? I got them a few months ago, and haven't been disappointed.

When I first got my jeep, I ordered a set of mopar ones. By far the coolest looking and made of the best material (rubber.) The only problem is, they didn't do sh!t when it came to containing water. They have no lips around the outside. They are replacement floormats, not all weather mats IMHO. Huskyliners have the same problem...not enough lip. I used my mopars for a day and ordered the quadratecs.

OP, your choice is AEV mats, Quadratec mats, or Weathertec mats. I run the Qtecs and have been very happy with them. The AEVs seem to look the same but with a different design. Weathertec is good too, but their compound is harder than the other two...meaning, they feel slightly more like plastic and a little less like rubber.

P.S. Quadratec, and Rugged Ridge (and a few other brands) are all the same mat with a different badge on em.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i have had my weathertech ones for almost two years now and love them. they are more plastic feeling like NFRS^^ said but its worth it. they hold everything that gets tracked in really well because of the tight fit. the downside to them is the tight fit lol sometimes when im removing the driver side one i end up getting whatever is in them because of its fit being so good and the pedals getting in the way.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
i have had my weathertech ones for almost two years now and love them. they are more plastic feeling like NFRS^^ said but its worth it. they hold everything that gets tracked in really well because of the tight fit. the downside to them is the tight fit lol sometimes when im removing the driver side one i end up getting whatever is in them because of its fit being so good and the pedals getting in the way.

I got the weathertecs for my dad's Grand Cherokee and we have been happy with their performance. They are easier to clean than the quadratecs. You can't go wrong with any of them OP, so buy whatever you like in terms of design.

samIam007

I have the Mopar mats and they are great so far. NFRs2000NYC is correct about the lack of lip. I had some soggy carpet because the mats failed to contain the water. They are great for mud or sand though.

Jk909

Thanks guys. I wasn't in a rush at first but now that winter is coming I'll be playing in the snow and mud.

Thanks guys. I wasn't in a rush at first but now that winter is coming I'll be playing in the snow and mud.

In fairness, winter arrived overnight :crazyeyes:

Two things AEV makes that I like. Their floor mats and their corner armor. :yup:

Top Bottom