pro rock question

BumpStick

I have heard that there is the pr44, and the PR 44 unlimited, is there such a thing as the pr44 extreme (someone told me that they make one)?

And what is the difference between them?

The tube is thicker 0.5 instead of 0.3125
I believe it's a option on either the standard PR or unlimited (more caster) axle housings.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This^^ there is an extreme unlimited option. So it thicker tube and it has the built in caster

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
This^^ there is an extreme unlimited option. So it thicker tube and it has the built in caster

The Unlimited has the built in caster, shock mounts are moved and 3" x 1/2" axle tubes. What does the Extreme option add? I figured I'd ask you since you just spoke with Drew about this. Evo's website shows the Extreme is a $99 option and the Unlimited is a $99 option too, but you can get both.

Extreme-duty, steel suspension brackets are 50% thicker and much stronger than stock brackets. All are computer designed and CNC manufactured in the USA.

This is all under the "unlimited" Umbrella .

All The unlimited housing come with "Extreme Duty" 50% thicker brackets.

David

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Maybe it's just an ORE option? Just so people don't think I'm crazy, here's what I'm referencing -

Prorock.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
I saw that too and I was under the impression that the unlimited added the caster and the extreme adds the thicker tubes. Idk...

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
when I bought my PR44 Unlimited it came with the thicker brackets and I paid $99 extra for the .5 thicker tubes, I bought it direct from Dynatrac

Top Bottom