Flashing air zone light

Sugarbear

Hey guys I have a 2014 sport with a soft top only and lateley when I start it the zone selection button is flashing any one no why?? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416198250.582050.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i know on mine thats the button for recirculation of the air and it only works when its on the face vents or the face/feet vent. if its on any of the others it just flashes at you when you try to select it.

Sugarbear

i know on mine thats the button for recirculation of the air and it only works when its on the face vents or the face/feet vent. if its on any of the others it just flashes at you when you try to select it.

It's not my recirc button that's on the left the flashing is on the right im thinking it would be to activate rear defrost if I had a hard top which I don't if I push the button nothing happens it just flashes on startup ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416320466.575510.jpg

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Hey guys I have a 2014 sport with a soft top only and lateley when I start it the zone selection button is flashing any one no why?? View attachment 111054

Not familiar with 2014 soft tops. Do you have heater elements in your windows for defrost? If it is actually flashing and not a steady light, maybe it is trying to alert you that you need to move the selection to one of the three positions that do not use a heating element. The little white line indicates which position you have selected.

Sugarbear

Not familiar with 2014 soft tops. Do you have heater elements in your windows for defrost? If it is actually flashing and not a steady light, maybe it is trying to alert you that you need to move the selection to one of the three positions that do not use a heating element. The little white line indicates which position you have selected.

I have defrost on the windshield like normal which is where I have it

Jaysnayk

Mine was doing the same thing for a while then it stopped. I have a 2012. There was a delay for the a/c to kick in upon starting and also noticed that the heat didn't work while it was blinking. I was told that it might need to have the computer flashed.

Sugarbear

Mine was doing the same thing for a while then it stopped. I have a 2012. There was a delay for the a/c to kick in upon starting and also noticed that the heat didn't work while it was blinking. I was told that it might need to have the computer flashed.

Exactly what mine does I guess I'll have to take it to the dealer

Top Bottom