2015 Jeep Rubicon Wheels and BFG Mud Terrain Tires

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WOL. Please hop on over to the "give us a wave" section and introduce yourself.

Loading please wait....

Set of five 2015 Rubicon wheels and 255/75R17 BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM tires with TPMS sensors. $1000 Firm
Tires have only 80 miles on them

Tires are located in Conroe Texas but I work in the Katy area
832-809-2606

View attachment 111068 View attachment 111069

Steve Welcome to the WAYALIFE from DFW area. According to the rules that you initially agreed too when creating your account states you cannot join just to sell items. The perception, by your first post is to just sell items. You will get a much better response if we know who you are and your background a little.

Here is the link for Give Us a Wave thread http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?11-Give-us-a-Wave

R/
Will

For Sale Rules
This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. No vendors or businesses allowed.

The only rules I saw. I am neew to jeep, been a member here since August, log on and view posts almost daily but by the several posts above, I guess thats not "active" enough. Sorry to have waisted yalls time. I will remove the post

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
For Sale Rules
This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. No vendors or businesses allowed.

The only rules I saw. I am neew to jeep, been a member here since August, log on and view posts almost daily but by the several posts above, I guess thats not "active" enough. Sorry to have waisted yalls time. I will remove the post

considering this is your first post it makes it appear like your only purpose is to sell stuff. if you want to be an active member go wave and say hi please in the links posted above.

Jackal01

For Sale Rules

Here you go. One of the many rules. Look under FAQ at the top.

Attachments

• wal.jpg
    wal.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 184
For Sale Rules

Active membership is just that active. Provide insight on what you have learned about your Jeep. For me I was able to use my experience in the Navy as a Hydraulic and Structural mechanic to give advice on the repair or treatment on corrosion specific questions. A great way to become active is to post a wave so we know who you are and update your profile page. We always like to welcome new members.

R/
Will

Top Bottom