Gears

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone have 5:13 with 6 speed ???

not now as we're running 5.38's but, yes, we've run that setup with a set of 35's and 37's. it's a better match for the later but, even with 35's, it's not too bad. definitely will give you more power but, will have you in the higher rpm range at highway speeds.

wolfsjk

Nice, I want a low first gear craw in low range but still is my daily driver. Eddie you know what sixth would be rpm wise?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Nice, I want a low first gear craw in low range but still is my daily driver. Eddie you know what sixth would be rpm wise?

I ran it both on 35's and 37's on the two door. On 37's its back to stock range on 35's its a little higher but awesome. Tons of power

chasit1

I have a 2007X 3.8l with a 6 speed.I'm running 37x12.50x17 GoodYear MTR's, 5.13 gears.Open Dana 30 up front (gusseted)Dana 44 rear. You will have all the low Krawl you want with this setup. You will be able to utilize 6th gear on the freeway alot with power to spare. 70mph on the freeway rpm's run @ 2800 75mph @3000 rpm. Now alot of people seem to be worried about running high RPM's around 3000 rpm and redline is 5500 so i'm not too worried. This vehicle is my daily Driver as well as a trail rig. Completely happy with this setup.

Last edited:
Top Bottom