2015 Rubicon 4.10 gears

ozzie

I am looking to trade in my 2013 Sahara for 15 Rubicon. I notice that the Automatic comes with 3.73 gears does the 6 speed manual come the same or 4.10. I notice on window sticker for the manual doesn't mention 4.10. How does one make sure your getting the Rubicon with 4.10s. Thanks

SilverBack

You have to request the 4.10 gears for the automatic transmission and manual transmission as an option.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OJK12

Yup just got my 2015 and as silverback said you must add the 4:10 gears to the automatic. It's a $595 upgrade I believe. After you build one online if you go to exterior options I believe there is an add 4:10 ratio option. Something tells me Uncle Sam had something to do with this.

ozzie

So what I have seen it says on jeep web site if you get 6speed manual 4.10 gears are in the package. I had a dealer try and tell me there Rubicons all had 3.73 gears. Course he said this after the fact I said he needs to come down on price.

spicoli

If you get a manual rubicon then 3.73 is standard, but if you add the tow package then it comes with 4.10 gear ratio. You can also just add the 4.10 option and pay for it.

Dealer near my house has a 2015 rubicon that has the 3.73.

bkac

Caught the Bug
4.10s are a $495 dollar option, if its not listed on the window sticker under options it won't 4.10s. Don't just go by the tow package options. Make sure it says 4.10s.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

DESERTDAD

They got me!! Rotten Bastards
The Dealer specifically told me it was 4:10 I asked 3 times and later find out it's 3:73.
After emailing my salesman he basically told me to pack sand so I won't be buying anything
from the liars at Cerritos Dodge/Jeep.
Going to see Mel at ORE and fix it cause the 3:73's suck with 35"Toyos.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Yep, the 4.10 standard ink Rubi's changed into 2013, now standard is 3.73's unless you pay for the option.
:banghead:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom